Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Introduction

Hi everyone,
Like all new mothers, I started a journal when I found out I was pregnant.  It was more like letters to myself and my spawn.  In this blog, I will refer to my offspring lovingly as my "spawn", "kiddo", "peanut", "monkey". 

There were two goals.  The first goal was for me to remember what happened (in case I want to repeat this).  The second goal is to document what I did for my spawn so I can hold it against her when she was born.

 So far, I really have nothing to hold against my spawn.  She has been pretty good.  Actually, she's amazing good which makes me want to experiment with her.  The idea of this particular blog is to document my mini baby experiments.  No babies were harmed during these experiments, and I am my own IRB (internal review board) so I approve all these pediatric experiments. 

My hope is that you will find this as amusing as I did and maybe it will help you look at life differently.

No comments:

Post a Comment